Emu what?!

Friday, December 7, 2012

My sister works at an emu ranch. What's an emu you ask? I'm not sure... Some sort of creepy bird thing. And where's the emu oil coming from... Well that I'm not sure of, but I can assure you it's amazing stuff! My sister gave me a bottle of it and I've rubbed it on my scar everyday. It has healed up amazing! They have all kinds of products, but I am now a total believer in the oil. And I'm not usually one to go for "natural stuff". It works though! I am proof! So thank you Montana Emu Ranch! :)

If you don't believe me, the proof is in the pictures! The order of the pictures goes 3 days, 1 week and then 2 weeks post op Not too shabby! Check out their products at www.montanaemuranch.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online