Balloons from Washington

Sunday, December 2, 2012


We had the pleasure of spending 2 years in Washington and making some amazing friends. Leaving was so, so very hard. There have been many times through this trial that I have wished my Washington friends and family were here with me. Luckily we have made friends here.. but we still miss our Northern friends /family :) 
My Washington friends and family are so thoughtful and did a balloon release for me there since they couldn't be here. All the pictures brought tears to my eyes and made me so thankful to have friends like them. They have each touched my life and I miss them dearly! Thank you so much to all of you who stood out in the freezing cold to send a balloon to heaven for me!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online