THANK Y-O-U!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

What a whirl wind the past 3 months have been for our family!
We have been up, down and somewhere in between everyday. 
Even though some days have been rougher than others, 
we could not be more thankful for the love and support of each one of you. 

For the friends who call just to say hi, the neighbors who have gone out of their way daily to help out, the vendors who generously donated to the raffle, our family who drops everything for us, the many.. MANY anonymous acts of kindness that have touched us so deeply and for all the love, support and friendship.. we thank you so very much. 

Cancer has only taken physical things from us and when you're surrounded by the amount of love we are.. they no longer seem that important. 
We are humbled and honored to have been the recipients of such kindness and for new and old friendships. 

I read this quote today: "Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads."  ~Henry David Thoreau
I believe that without a doubt to be true. What we have experienced over the last few months is nothing short of pure Christ-like love. Brings tears to my eyes and warms my heart every time I think of all that has been done for us. All those things are what get us through the hard times.. I wish I had better words to express our gratitude, but I'm no writer.. so Thank You will have to do. :) 


PS. Thank you to the very talented and wonderful Cascio Photography for taking these pictures for us. And please excuse Karston.. he could not be persuaded to put down his sandwich and hold the "U". Have to roll with the punches with an 18 month old. ;)   

1 comments:

Cameron VSJ said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

Thanks,

Cameron

cameronvsj(at)gmail.com

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online